RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROCESSING
OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA S.A.
Address: c/ Salvatierra, 6 – 28034 – Madrid
Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA S.A, hereinafter OSBORNE, processes the personal data it collects: to provide services and for the sale of the products offered through its website; to manage commercial relationships and contacts; to account for sales and determine consumption and its source; to carry out satisfaction surveys; to prepare profiles of preferences and interests; to analyse activity on its website, which does not involve the adoption of automated decisions that generate effects for the person, promotions and/or competitions; and for delivery of promotional communications relating to products and services related to OSBORNE, by physical or electronic means.
The User will find a specific information policy relating to the processing of the personal data requested for execution of the service relating to each of the services offered on this privacy portal.
SOURCE OF THE DATA
The personal data collected comes directly from the information provided by Users.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
The users of OSBORNE’s services guarantee and are responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep this duly updated.
The personal data provided shall be held whilst it is necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected, in each case, in order to maintain the User’s relationship with OSBORNE, providing that the User does not ask for it to be deleted or objects to its processing; it shall also be kept for the periods required under prevailing legal requirements.
LEGAL BASIS. LEGAL TITLE FOR USE OF THE DATA
The legal basis for OSBORNE processing the data is provided by the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU), with the owner of the data being informed of the legal provisions applicable to the provision of each service.
During the processing of the personal data, OSBORNE shall not assign any such data, except when so required by legal obligation or when so authorised by the person involved in advance when it is necessary to do so.
The provision of the services may require the use of communications to IT service companies that act as data handlers on behalf of OSBORNE, which may be located outside the European Union, within the scope of the European Union-United States Privacy Shield; any such data processing will be subject to confidentiality and security conditions. Information is available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
OSBORNE ensures the following rights relating to the processing of your personal data:
- Right to request access to personal data.
- Right to request rectification or suppression.
- Right to request limitation of processing.
- Right to object to processing.
- Right to portability of the data.
- Right to withdraw the consent granted.
Everybody is entitled to obtain confirmation about whether OSBORNE processes their personal data. They may access their personal data and request the rectification of any inaccurate data, or deletion of the data when, among other things, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be held for the exercise or defence of claims. Likewise, interested parties may object to the processing of their data for reasons related to their specific situation, under certain circumstances. In this case, OSBORNE shall cease to process their data, except for legitimate purposes and for the exercise or defence of claims.
If consent has been granted for a particular purpose, the interested party has the right to withdraw this at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing carried out before the prior consent was withdrawn.
This can be done by sending an email to email@example.com
If you are dissatisfied in any way in relation to the protection of your personal rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Agency, through their website www.agpd.es
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION FOR USERS OF THE SOLAZ WEBSITE
OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA S.A.
Address: c/ Salvatierra, 6 – 28034 – Madrid
Email address for requests relating to personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we process your data?.
OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA S.A. processes the data you provide for the following purposes:
- To manage relationships with customers interested in OSBORNE’s brand, products and services.
- To manage the registration process in our web channel, and to respond to queries sent using the contact channel provided on the website.
- To forward queries to the areas of the Osborne Group companies responsible for the request, query and/or complaint.
- To send our newsletter and commercial information by physical and electronic means.
- To analyse browsing habits and the usability of our website and identify the sales generated after sending out our newsletter, so as to determine consumer profiles and preferences and provide a more personalised service focused on the priorities of our customers. We also process the data to prepare statistics and detect weaknesses to improve our website processes.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
The legal basis for processing the data is:
- Consent for the main purpose of customer registration, consultation and contact and relations: article 6.1.a) of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
- Consent for the preparation of preference profiles and analysis of browsing: article 6.1.a) of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
- Consent and legitimate interest in sending our newsletter and commercial information: articles 6.1.a) and 6.1.f) of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Who do we provide the data to?
- The personal data are only assigned to the OSBORNE Group companies to which the request by the person relates (link with the name and tax ID (CIF) of the companies), and as necessary for compliance with legal obligations and to support services related to this data processing and the purposes thereof.
- In the event that provision of the services requires data to be shared with service providers inside and outside the European Union to assist with this processing, adhesion to the European Union-United States Privacy Shield or adequate compliance with guarantees of the confidentiality and security of the data processing is required.
- The provision of these processing services requires use of the Salesforce IT customer-management platform, which is subject to Binding Corporate Rules that enable personal data to be exported to Salesforce group entities located outside the European Economic Area that have been approved by the data protection authorities of France, Holland and Bavaria, Germany. The Salesforce platform is signed up to the US Privacy Shield platform. OSBORNE and Salesforce have signed standard contractual terms and conditions on the basis approved by the European Commission (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/ES/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32010D0087&from=ES).
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Everybody is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether OSBORNE is processing personal data that affects them
- Interested parties are entitled to access their personal data and request the rectification of any inaccurate data, or deletion of the data when, among other things, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be held for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Under certain circumstances, interested parties may object to the processing of their data for reasons related to their specific situation. In this case, OSBORNE shall cease to process their data, except for overriding legitimate purposes and for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Interested parties may request data portability to obtain the data they have provided to OSBORNE, in a structured and commonly-used format for mechanical reading, to be downloaded by themselves or transmitted by OSBORNE to another entity.
- Interested parties may exercise their rights by sending an email to email@example.com
If you are dissatisfied with the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Agency, at the postal or electronic address given on its website, www.agpd.es.
Your data will be processed confidentially and subject to appropriate technical and organisational security measures to avoid unauthorised access, alternation, loss or processing.