INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RELATING TO REQUESTS TO VISIT THE BODEGA
Who is responsible for processing your data?
OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA S.A.
Address: c/ Salvatierra, 6 – 28034 – Madrid
Email address for requests relating to personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we process your data?
OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA S.A. processes the data you provide for the following purposes:
- We process personal data to manage and provide services to people who ask to visit OSBORNE’s Malpica de Tajo Bodega (Toledo).
- To send our newsletter and commercial information by physical and electronic means.
- To analyse browsing habits and the usability of our website and identify the sales generated after sending out our newsletter, so as to determine consumer profiles and preferences and provide a more personalised service focused on the priorities of our customers. We also process the data to prepare statistics and detect weaknesses to improve our website processes.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
The legal basis for processing the data is:
- A contract or legal relationship with the main purpose of the visit, represented by the purchase of a ticket: article 6.1.b) of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
- Consent for the preparation of preference profiles and analysis of browsing: article 6.1.a) of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
- Consent and legitimate interest in sending our newsletter and commercial information: articles 6.1.a) and 6.1.f) of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Who do we provide the data to?
- The personal data are only assigned to the OSBORNE Group companies to which the request by the person relates (link with the name and tax ID (CIF) of the companies), and as necessary for compliance with legal obligations and to support services related to this data processing and the purposes thereof.
- In the event that provision of the services requires data to be shared with service providers inside and outside the European Union to assist with this processing, adhesion to the European Union-United States Privacy Shield or adequate compliance with guarantees of the confidentiality and security of the data processing is required.
- The provision of these processing services requires use of the Salesforce IT customer-management platform, which is subject to Binding Corporate Rules that enable personal data to be exported to entities outside the Salesforce group located outside the European Economic Area that have been approved by the data protection authorities of France, Holland and Bavaria, Germany. The Salesforce platform is signed up to the US Privacy Shield platform. OSBORNE and Salesforce have signed standard contractual terms and conditions on the basis approved by the European Commission (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32010D0087&from=EN).
How long will we keep your data?
- We will keep the personal data until the visit to the bodega.
- OSBORNE keeps personal data relating to the sending of commercial information until the person objects of asks for them to be deleted.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Everybody is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether OSBORNE is processing personal data that affects them
- Interested parties are entitled to access their personal data and request the rectification of any inaccurate data, or deletion of the data when, among other things, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be held for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Under certain circumstances, interested parties may object to the processing of their data for reasons related to their specific situation. In this case, OSBORNE shall cease to process their data, except for overriding legitimate purposes and for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Interested parties may request data portability to obtain the data they have provided to OSBORNE, in a structured and commonly-used format for mechanical reading, to be downloaded by themselves or transmitted by OSBORNE to another entity.
- Interested parties may exercise their rights by sending an email to email@example.com
- If you are dissatisfied with the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Agency, at the postal or electronic address given on its website, www.agpd.es.
Your data will be processed confidentially and subject to appropriate technical and organisational security measures to avoid unauthorised access, alternation, loss or processing.